Cacay Oil is one of Amazon’s best-kept secrets, having been used by her people for skin and hair care since the days of yore. The oil is high in Retinol (Vitamin A), Vitamin E and Linoleic Acid (Omega 6). In fact, Cacay Oil has three times more Retinol than Rosehip Oil, and contains 50% more vitamin E and twice the amount of Linoleic Acid than Argan Oil.
WHAT DOES THIS ALL MEAN?
In a nutshell, Cacay Oil helps reduce wrinkles, boosts collagen production and regenerates the skin.
- Retinol, a well known antioxidant and Vitamin A, activates the skin’s natural renewal process and rebuilds/replenishes skin tissue, visibly reducing the appearance of wrinkles whilst keeping the skin supple and smooth.
- Vitamin E, another antioxidant, helps to naturally protect, repair and replenish moisture levels in the skin from within.
- Linoleic Acid deeply hydrates and reduces redness while nourishing, healing, moisturising and improving the skin’s elasticity.
Rich in skin nourishing nutrients and essential fatty acids, Cacay Oil:
- Refines the skin and tightens pores.
- Rejuvenates and reduces the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, redness and blotchiness.
- Lightens dark/age spots.
- Reduces facial scars and blemishes.
- Improves and restores skin elasticity for a more youthful and radiant skin.
- Promotes the production of collagen and elastin to boost skin’s firmness, density and volume.
- Restores the skin’s defence function to protect it from environmental stressors.
Clinical studies run in Germany and in South America have proven Cacay Oil’s efficacy to combat the visible signs of ageing and those in the know consider the oil to be the reigning champion of natural anti-ageing skin care.
THE QUALITY OF CACAY OIL
Cacay Oil is a clear pale to golden-brown and has a pleasant nutty-sweet aroma. It is light with a non-greasy texture, fast absorbing, and ideal for dry to oily skin types including very sensitive and sun damaged complexions as well mature skin.
The key to the oil’s outstanding performance is its fine molecular structure, which contributes to its effectiveness not only as a skin hydrator but also as a protector. Cacay Oil is non-comedogenic and has anti-microbial properties, which can help heal and reduce acne blemishes and scarring.
EXPERIENCE CACAY’S MAGICAL PROPERTIES FOR YOURSELF
“Naya is a company committed to giving back what we take out.
We love the world we live in and we want to make a true difference to your skin and the environment we source from.”
MORE REASONS TO LOVE US
All our products are expertly
formulated with bioactive botanicals.
MADE IN GERMANY
Every product is made
safely in Germany.
Free shipping on all
domestic orders over £50.