CACAY OIL SKIN BENEFITS
Nature’s Answer to Retinol
Cacay Oil properties are rich in skin nourishing nutrients and essential fatty acids:
- Vitamin A, one of the most powerful antioxidant that activates the skin’s natural renewal process and rebuilds/replenishes skin tissue. Thus visibly reducing the appearance of wrinkles whilst keeping the skin supple and smooth.
- The next vitamin found in Cacay Oil is; Vitamin E, another antioxidant, helps to naturally protect, repair and replenish moisture levels in the skin from within.
- Vitamin F, Omega 6, an essential fatty acid, deeply hydrates and reduces redness while nourishing, healing, moisturising and improving the skin’s elasticity.
Our Cacay Oil is a beautiful oil for everyday and everyone:
- Cacay Oil refines the skin and tightens pores.
- It also rejuvenates and reduces the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, redness and blotchiness.
- The oil Lightens dark/age spots.
- Cacay Oil can reduce facial scars and blemishes.
- It improves and restores skin elasticity for a more youthful and radiant skin.
- Cacay Oil boosts the production of collagen and elastin to boost skin’s firmness, density and volume.
- Finally, it restores the skin’s defence function to protect it from environmental stressors.
Our Cacay Oil is the Amazon’s best kept secret and we source it directly from the Amazon to bring it to you.
Our Cacay Oil is 100% Cacay Oil and contains natural derived Retinol
The key to the Cacay oil’s outstanding performance is its fine molecular structure. It contributes to its effectiveness not only as a skin hydrator but also as a protector. Cacay Oil comedogenic rating is 0 and has anti-microbial properties. It can help heal and reduce acne blemishes and scarring. Cacay Oil shelf life can be more than three years due to its high level of Vitamin E content.
Clinical studies run in Germany and in South America have proven Cacay Oil benefits to combat the visible signs of ageing and those in the know consider the oil to be the reigning champion of natural anti-ageing skin care. Our own studies that we conducted confirmed that Cacay contains naturally retinol. We source our best-selling Cacay oil directly from the Amazon to bring it to your bathroom.
EXPERIENCE CACAY’S MAGICAL PROPERTIES FOR YOURSELF