How to use it
Before use, shake well. This allows for the actives to get mixed with the oil. Then put 4 to 5 pumps of oil into the palm of your hand. Spread between your palms and then apply to your dry face. Start with your cheeks, then your nose, mouth and jawline and finally your eyes to remove any mascara. Add water to your fingertips and continue to massage the oil into your face and eyelashes. The oil will start to gently emulsify and will turn into a subtle milky fluid without leaving your skin dry. The Cleansing Oil rinses clean with water leaving the skin feel nourished and soft.
Treat yourself to a Facial massage using either Gua Sha or a face roller with this beautiful oil to aid lymphatic drainage and circulation getting you the #nayaglow
Scent: Natural plant-based subtle scent.
Touch: A light oil texture leaving skin behind radiant, clean and hydrating.
Head over to our ‘How to use tutorial’ tab –> to the right.
Learn more about our ingredients and head over the following articles:
For an extra SPA experience, here comes the crucial part how to remove the cleansing oil after carefully massaging it onto your face dissolving make-up and mascara. Take a clean flannel. Soak it in hand-hot water, wring it out, and put it over your face. Breathe in and allow the steam to penetrate your pores. Then, gently wipe everything away. Repeat if necessary. To finish, splash your face with warm water and pat dry with a clean towel. This oil will rinse your skin completely clean leaving soft, nourished skin bringing back the glow to your skin.
Who is it for
All skin types including sensitive skin types. It also works for oily skin types as many of the oils in Everyday Cleansing Oil actually work to balance the skin’s sebum levels and are non-comedogenic. The oils used in our Everyday Cleansing Oil replenish the oils on the skin so the skin doesn’t feel dry. Thus for oily and combination skin, we suggest to use it as part of a double-cleanse to dissolve and remove make-up and any dirt, then followed by another cleanser.
How to recycle
- Our outer boxes are 100% recyclable so can be disposed of in your domestic paper recycling bin.
- Separate the various parts of each container. The bottle is made of glass and can be recycled. Please apply your local recycling guidelines.
- The pump is made of plastic and can be recycled depending on your domestic recycling service by placing in the appropriate bin.
- Wash your containers as best you can before disposing of them.
Please look up your local recycling processes in your area. But if you don’t know how to recycle in your area, we are here to support you.
- Send us a picture to firstname.lastname@example.org or post on Instagram with the hashtag #NAYAempties of your empty & cleaned bottles and please tag us in the picture so that we are being notified.
- And we’ll send you a unique code for a 15% discount off your next order with us.
Thank you for helping us to grow into an even more sustainable and committed brand. And to learn more about our packaging, head over to our blog entry here.
Brassica Campestris (Rapeseed) Seed Oil+, Polyglyceryl-3 Cocoate, Polyglyceryl-4 Caprate, Polyglyceryl-6 Caprylate, Polyglyceryl-6 Ricinoleate, Aqua, Caryodendron Orinocense Seed Oil*, Tocopherol+, Bisabolol^, Cannabis Sativa (Hemp) Seed Oil+, Punica Granatum Seed Oil+, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil+
^ COSMOS and / or Ecocert certified
Free From: Silicon, Fragrances, GMOs. Learn more about our Free From Promise.