How to use it
Before use, shake well. Then put 4 to 5 pumps of oil into the palm of your hand. Spread between your palms and then apply to your dry face. Start with your cheeks, then your nose, mouth and jawline and finally your eyes to remove any mascara. Add water to your fingertips and continue to massage the oil into your face and eyelashes. The oil will start to gently emulsify and will turn into a subtle milky fluid without leaving your skin dry. The Cleansing Oil rinses clean with water leaving the skin feel nourished and soft.
Treat yourself to a Facial massage using either Gua Sha or a face roller with this beautiful oil to aid lymphatic drainage and circulation getting you the #nayaglow
Scent: Natural plant-based subtle scent.
Touch: A light oil texture leaving skin behind radiant, clean and hydrating.
Our sustainably sourced Cacay Oil is rich in skin nourishing nutrients and essential fatty acids:
- Vitamin A, a well-known antioxidant that activates the skin’s natural renewal process and rebuilds/replenishes skin tissue, thus visibly reducing the appearance of wrinkles whilst keeping the skin supple and smooth.
- Vitamin E, another antioxidant, helps to naturally protect, repair and replenish moisture levels in the skin from within.
- Vitamin F, Omega 6, an essential fatty acid, deeply hydrates and reduces redness while nourishing, healing, moisturising and improving the skin’s elasticity.
Cacay Oil, thus is a beautiful oil for everyday and everyone and you can learn more here.
Rapeseed Oil contains Vitamin E and K, Provitamin A (carotenoids / beta-carotene), lecithins and the perfect fatty acid profile omega 3:6: Rapeseed oil has been an underestimated secret gem in the beauty industry.
- Vitamin E and provitamin A protect the skin from the dangerous free radicals and therefore from premature ageing of the skin. In addition, vitamin E keeps the skin supple and soft.
- Lecithin is known for a particularly moisturizing effect and contributes to an optimal moisture balance.
- The seeds of the plant contain sinapinic acid. It belongs to the phenolic acids, is a derivative of cinnamic acid and forms salts that can be crystallized with bases, which decompose on contact with air.
- Cinnamic acid derivatives in rapeseed oil as organic UV filters, which is very interesting for the cosmetics industry.
For an extra SPA experience, here comes the crucial part how to remove the cleansing oil after carefully massaging it onto your face dissolving make-up and mascara. Take a clean flannel. Soak it in hand-hot water, wring it out, and put it over your face. Breathe in and allow the steam to penetrate your pores. Then, gently wipe everything away. Repeat if necessary. To finish, splash your face with warm water and pat dry with a clean towel. This oil will rinse your skin completely clean leaving soft, nourished skin bringing back the glow to your skin.
How to recycle
- Our outer boxes are 100% recyclable so can be disposed of in your domestic paper recycling bin.
- Separate the various parts of each container. The bottle is made of glass and can be recycled. Please apply your local recycling guidelines.
- The pump is made of plastic and can be recycled depending on your domestic recycling service by placing in the appropriate bin.
- Wash your containers as best you can before disposing of them.
Please look up your local recycling processes in your area. But if you don’t know how to recycle in your area, we are here to support you.
- Send us a picture to firstname.lastname@example.org or post on Instagram with the hashtag #NAYAempties of your empty & cleaned bottles and please tag us in the picture so that we are being notified.
- And we’ll send you a unique code for a 15% discount off your next order with us.
Thank you for helping us to grow into an even more sustainable and committed brand. And to learn more about our packaging, head over to our blog entry here.
Brassica Campestris (Rapeseed) Seed Oil, Polyglyceryl-3 Cocoate, Polyglyceryl-4 Caprate, Polyglyceryl-6 Caprylate, Polyglyceryl-6 Ricinoleate, Aqua, Caryodendron Orinocense Seed Oil*, Tocopherol, Bisabolol, Cannabis Sativa (Hemp) Seed Oil, Punica Granatum Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil
Free From: Silicon, Fragrances, GMOs. Learn more about our Free From Promise.