How to use
Pipette two to three drops into the balms of your hands, inhale and massage in to your slightly damp face, neck and décolletage using fingertips. You can apply it AM & PM depending on the skin’s needs.
Treat yourself to a Facial massage using either thumb stones or a roller with this beautiful oil to aid lymphatic drainage and circulation getting you the #nayaglow
Luxurious Travel Size
This luxury miniature travel size version of our Everyday Face Oil loved by Beauty Make-up artists, is the perfect size for keeping your skin nourished and hydrated while on the go.
- Travel or use on-the-go
- Bringing the glow back to your skin
- Great Make-up primer
- Hydrating and firming
- Reducing fine lines and wrinkles
This travel size product comes in a ribboned cotton bag.
Our fair and sustainably sourced Cacay Oil is rich in skin nourishing nutrients and essential fatty acids:
- Vitamin A, a well-known antioxidant that activates the skin’s natural renewal process and rebuilds/replenishes skin tissue, thus visibly reducing the appearance of wrinkles whilst keeping the skin supple and smooth.
- Vitamin E, another antioxidant, helps to naturally protect, repair and replenish moisture levels in the skin from within.
- Vitamin F, Omega 6, an essential fatty acid, deeply hydrates and reduces redness while nourishing, healing, moisturising and improving the skin’s elasticity.
Cacay Oil, thus is a beautiful oil for everyday and everyone and learn more about it here.
How to recycle
- Our outer boxes are 100% recyclable so can be disposed of in your domestic paper recycling bin.
- Separate the various parts of each container. The bottle and pipette is made of glass and can be recycled. Please apply your local recycling guidelines.
- Wash your containers as best you can before disposing of them.
- The cap of the pipette is made of plastic and can be recycled depending on your domestic recycling service place in the appropriate bin.
- The rubber is not recyclable, please dispose of it in your general waste.
Please look up your local recycling processes in your area. But if you don’t know how to recycle in your area, we are here to support you.
- Send us a picture to email@example.com or post on Instagram with the hashtag #NAYAempties of your empty & cleaned bottles and please tag us in the picture so that we are being notified.
- And we’ll send you a unique code for a 15% discount off your next order with us.
Thank you for helping us to grow into an even more sustainable and committed brand. And to learn more about our packaging, head over to our blog entry here.
Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Caryodendron Orinocense (Cacay) Seed Oil*, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Tocopherol, Bisabolol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Pogostemon Cablin (Patchouli) Oil, Juniperus Communis (Juniper) Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Linalool**, Geraniol**, Benzyl Benzoate**, Benzyl Salicylate**, Citral**, Citronellol**, Limonene** .
**naturally occurring in essential oil