WHAT DOES THIS ALL MEAN?
Cacay Oil is rich in skin nourishing nutrients and essential fatty acids:
- Vitamin A, a well-known antioxidant that activates the skin’s natural renewal process and rebuilds/replenishes skin tissue, thus visibly reducing the appearance of wrinkles whilst keeping the skin supple and smooth.
- Vitamin E, another antioxidant, helps to naturally protect, repair and replenish moisture levels in the skin from within.
- Vitamin F, Omega 6, an essential fatty acid, deeply hydrates and reduces redness while nourishing, healing, moisturising and improving the skin’s elasticity.
Cacay Oil, thus is a beautiful oil for everyday and everyone:
- Refines the skin and tightens pores.
- Rejuvenates and reduces the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, redness and blotchiness.
- Lightens dark/age spots.
- Reduces facial scars and blemishes.
- Improves and restores skin elasticity for a more youthful and radiant skin.
- Boost the production of collagen and elastin to boost skin’s firmness, density and volume.
- Restores the skin’s defence function to protect it from environmental stressors.
The key to the oil’s outstanding performance is its fine molecular structure, which contributes to its effectiveness not only as a skin hydrator but also as a protector. Cacay Oil is non-comedogenic and has anti-microbial properties, which can help heal and reduce acne blemishes and scarring.
Clinical studies run in Germany and in South America have proven Cacay Oil’s efficacy to combat the visible signs of ageing and those in the know consider the oil to be the reigning champion of natural anti-ageing skin care.
EXPERIENCE CACAY’S MAGICAL PROPERTIES FOR YOURSELF