How to use it
Use at night and put 1 to 2 pumps onto your palms. Smooth the oil onto your face and neckline using gentle upward motions. Use your fingertips to gently pat the oil into the area around your eyes. Avoid directly under the eye to avoid oil to go into your eye. Be gentle with your skin – don’t pull or stretch – so that it retains its elasticity. Allow a moment for absorption, and now your skin is perfectly prepped for sleep.
If you are pregnant or nursing, please seek advise from your doctor if you are allowed to use skincare product containing retinol.
Scent: Natural to subtle nutty smell due to high content of Cacay Oil.
Touch: A light oil texture sinking quickly into the skin leaving skin silky-smooth.
How to recycle
- Our outer boxes are 100% recyclable so can be disposed of in your domestic paper recycling bin.
- Separate the various parts of each container. The bottle is made of glass and can be recycled. Please apply your local recycling guidelines.
- The pump is made of plastic and can be recycled depending on your domestic recycling service by placing in the appropriate bin.
- Wash your containers as best you can before disposing of them.
Please look up your local recycling processes in your area. But if you don’t know how to recycle in your area, we are here to support you.
- Send us a picture to firstname.lastname@example.org or post on Instagram with the hashtag #NAYAempties of your empty & cleaned bottles and please tag us in the picture so that we are being notified.
- And we’ll send you a unique code for a 15% discount off your next order with us.
Thank you for helping us to grow into an even more sustainable and committed brand. And to learn more about our packaging, head over to our blog entry here.
Who is it for
For skin that is prone to blemishes or for some minor pigmentation, fine lines and skin that needs a natural glow.
Caryodendron Orinocense (Cacay) Seed Oil*, Soya Bean Oil+, Retinol
+COSMOS and Ecocert certified
Free From: Silicon, Fragrances, GMOs. Learn more about our Free From Promise.
Learn more about our ingredients and head over the following articles: